We’re launching this year’s TV Olympics with the ever-so-cute (you can read that as sarcastic if you lean toward a more jaded view of the world) category of couple names! Often these are used by fans to promote their preferred pairing in shows with love triangles, but occasionally they’ve shown up in actual episodes:
The Big Bang Theory (The Zazzy Substitution):
Penny: Hey look, it’s Shamy.
Sheldon: Juvenile amalgamation of our names. Sheldon, Amy. Shamy.
Amy: Oh. I don’t like that. Don’t do that.
NCIS (Life Before His Eyes):
Tony: I remember you. Riva. No, Visa. No, no, no. Tiva!
You can vote for up to 3 options, and the top 3 answers will receive medals for their shows! Poll closes in one week. Be sure to check out our other polls and results on the main event page!
Which is your favorite couple name? (Choose up to 3!)
- Tiva (Tony and Ziva) - NCIS (28%, 456 Votes)
- Densi (Deeks and Kensi) - NCIS: Los Angeles (18%, 284 Votes)
- Caskett (Castle and Beckett) - Castle (15%, 235 Votes)
- McAbby (McGee and Abby) - NCIS (11%, 186 Votes)
- Shamy (Sheldon and Amy) - The Big Bang Theory (7%, 117 Votes)
- Spuffy (Spike and Buffy) - Buffy the Vampire Slayer (4%, 68 Votes)
- Bangel (Buffy and Angel) - Buffy the Vampire Slayer (4%, 58 Votes)
- Shules (Shawn and Jules/Juliet) - Psych (3%, 52 Votes)
- LoVe (Logan and Veronica) - Veronica Mars (3%, 45 Votes)
- Chair (Chuck and Blair) - Gossip Girl (2%, 30 Votes)
- Mikita (Michael and Nikita) - Nikita (2%, 27 Votes)
- Clois (Clark and Lois) - Smallville (2%, 25 Votes)
- Finchel (Finn and Rachel) - Glee (1%, 24 Votes)
- Dair (Dan and Blair) - Gossip Girl (1%, 11 Votes)
Total Voters: 923