May Madness Final: Castle vs. M*A*S*H

Final

And here we are, the final match of the tournament! Our drama winner, Castle, faces our comedy winner, M*A*S*H! Vote for which show you think is best, and worthy of the title tournament champion!

May Madness - Final Round

• Castle (97%, 813 Votes)
  • M*A*S*H (3%, 28 Votes)

Total Voters: 837

Loading ... Loading ...

This poll will only be open 72 hours, so vote and share the link!

• Facebook
  • Google Bookmarks
  • Technorati
  • RSS

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

9 Responses to May Madness Final: Castle vs. M*A*S*H

1. E. Roberts says:

Mash may be the winner, but White Collar will always be
    the winner for me!

2. jack Townsend says:

Any other series and I would have voted for MASH, but not against Castle.

3. Brianna_grainger-smith says:

Castle_ <3

4. Cindy Garcia says:

Castle of course. It’s the most entertaining series on television. It had all the right stuff – action, comedy, drama, adventure, romance yet ultimately, it’s a love story.

5. Cindy Garcia says:

Castle of course. It’s the most entertaining series on television. It has all the right stuff – action, comedy, drama, adventure, romance yet ultimately, it’s a love story.

6. Celtic Lady 151 says:

Castle, hands down!

7. Teri says:

Mash was a great show. Castle is a fantastic show and the favorite show I have ever watched. I love Castle and would have to always vote for it in any contest.

8. Wendykw says:

Most of the people who vote for this probably will not know what a big deal M*A*S*H was back in the day. (In other words: they’re not as old as I am) Even with that experience in my life, still voting for Castle. Mash was a dramedy as is Castle, but not nearly as much fun to watch.

9. LeighLee says:

I hated MASH. I don’t even see how it made it this far in the voting. I love Castle!

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Powered by WordPress | Designed by: suv | Thanks to toyota suv, infiniti suv and lexus suv