For this round of our TV Olympics (only 4 more rounds left after today), we’re looking at mother/son duos!
This poll is for actual mothers (not mother-figures), and since the relationship between mom and son is a key part of the poll, they need to have appeared in a number of episodes together, and infant sons are excluded. If you know of any duos you believe should be in the poll, leave their names and the show in a comment!
Poll will be open for one week, and you can choose up to 3 of your favorite mother/son duos. Remember to keep checking the main event page for all the current polls and results!
What's your favorite mother/son duo? (Choose up to 3!)
- Martha and Castle - Castle (33%, 99 Votes)
- Emma and Henry - Once Upon a Time (16%, 48 Votes)
- Madeline and Michael - Burn Notice (12%, 37 Votes)
- Clair and Theo - The Cosby Show (8%, 23 Votes)
- Virginia and Jimmy - Raising Hope (6%, 19 Votes)
- Mary and Chuck - Chuck (6%, 18 Votes)
- Martha and Clark - Smallville (6%, 18 Votes)
- Jane and Pete - Warehouse 13 (4%, 11 Votes)
- Allison and Kevin - Eureka (4%, 11 Votes)
- Gemma and Jax - Sons of Anarchy (3%, 9 Votes)
- Alicia and Wallace - Veronica Mars (2%, 5 Votes)
- Rose and Jack - Kings (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 161
2 thoughts on “TV Olympics: Favorite Mother/Son Duos”
Martha & Clark Kent – Smallville (that’s her name right?)
Bundys – Married With Children (sorry can’t remember names)
There are 2 pair in Game Of Thrones – Lanister Queen & Joffrey, then Stark & her son King of the North
Necessary Roughness – Dr D & Ray Jay
Charmed – Piper & Wyatt or Piper & Chris
Heroes – Petrelli mom & Peter or Nathan
Jax & Gemma – Sons of Anarchy
Jill & sons – Home Improvement
I can’t think of anymore.
Peggy Bundy and her kids Kelly and Bud^^