TV Olympics: Favorite Father/Son Duos
For this round of our TV Olympics (our final poll will launch Sunday), we’re looking at father/son duos! There are a few trios in this poll, since for several of these dads, the bond between both sons seemed equally strong. For others, one father/son relationship seemed more dynamic that the other (and hence more worthy of the term “duo”).
This poll is for actual fathers (biological and adoptive, but not simply father-figures), and since the relationship between dad and son is a key part of the poll, they need to have appeared in a number of episodes together, and infant sons are excluded. If you know of any duos you believe should be in the poll, leave their names and the show in a comment!
Poll will be open for one week, and you can choose up to 3 of your favorite dad/son duos. Remember to keep checking the main event page for all the current polls and results!
What's your favorite father/son duo? (Choose up to 3!)
- John and Dean/Sam - Supernatural (46%, 269 Votes)
- Henry and Shawn - Psych (45%, 264 Votes)
- Walter and Peter - Fringe (25%, 144 Votes)
- Alan and Don/Charlie - Numb3rs (16%, 92 Votes)
- Jackson and Jethro - NCIS (10%, 61 Votes)
- Jonathan and Clark - Smallville (6%, 34 Votes)
- Uther and Arthur - Merlin (5%, 32 Votes)
- Marvin and Marshall - How I Met Your Mother (5%, 28 Votes)
- Nathan and Jamie - One Tree Hill (5%, 27 Votes)
- Stephen and Chuck - Chuck (4%, 24 Votes)
- Cliff and Theo - The Cosby Show (3%, 17 Votes)
- Frank and Danny - Blue Bloods (2%, 9 Votes)
- Vince and Trip - The Cape (1%, 3 Votes)
Total Voters: 582