TV Olympics: Favorite Switched-Body Performance
This round of the TV Olympics, we’re looking at switched-body performances! It’s typical of many science fiction and fantasy shows to have an episode or two when characters switch consciousness with each other. Usually it’s a one-to-one ratio, but other episodes get more creative – three characters switching, one character played by two actors, etc.
This isn’t one actor playing two characters (if that is more of a long-term thing, it probably fits into our dual roles poll), it’s where one actor plays a role typically portrayed by another actor (or a new enemy), and usually for only one or two episodes.
This poll will be open for one week, and you can choose up to 3 options. Please spread the word so your favorites will win medals, and be sure to vote in all our current Olympic polls!
What's your favorite switched-body performance? (Choose up to 3!)
- Jared Padalecki as Lucifer - Supernatural (31%, 352 Votes)
- Matt Cohen as Michael - Supernatural (22%, 252 Votes)
- Joanne Kelly as Pete and Eddie McClintock as Myka - Warehouse 13 (9%, 105 Votes)
- Sarah Michelle Gellar as Faith and Eliza Dushku as Buffy - Buffy the Vampire Slayer (9%, 98 Votes)
- Ben Browder as Aeryn and Claudia Black as Rygel - Farscape (8%, 90 Votes)
- Joanne Kelly as Alice - Warehouse 13 (5%, 56 Votes)
- Christopher Judge as Jack O'Neill and Richard Dean Anderson as Teal'c - Stargate SG-1 (4%, 47 Votes)
- Colin Ferguson as Fargo, Zane, and Allison, Neil Grayston, Niall Matter, and Salli Richardson-Whitfield as Carter - Eureka (4%, 45 Votes)
- Enver Gjokaj as Topher - Dollhouse (3%, 35 Votes)
- Sam Trammell as Tommy and Luna - True Blood (2%, 28 Votes)
- Mark Salling as Blaine - Glee (2%, 22 Votes)
- Darren Criss as Puck - Glee (2%, 21 Votes)
Total Voters: 596