TV Olympics: Favorite Mom/Daughter Duo
For this round of our TV Olympics (just 2 more rounds left!), we’re looking at mother/daughter duos! While they seem to be a bit more rare on TV than any of our previous duos, there are several distinct shows that feature strong mother/daughter pairs (Gilmore Girls has two of them!).
This poll is for actual mothers (not mother-figures), and since the relationship between mom and daughter is a key part of the poll, they need to have appeared in a number of episodes together, and infant daughters are excluded. There were only a few nominations for this poll, so if you know of any duos you believe should be added, please leave their names and the show in a comment!
Poll will be open for one week, and you can choose up to 3 of your favorite mother/daughter duos. Remember to keep checking the main event page for all the current polls and results!
What's your favorite mother/daughter duo? (Choose up to 3!)
- Ellen and Jo - Supernatural (22%, 139 Votes)
- Jackie and Rose - Doctor Who (17%, 106 Votes)
- Amy and River - Doctor Who (14%, 87 Votes)
- Lorelai and Rory - Gilmore Girls (12%, 79 Votes)
- Snow White and Emma - Once Upon a Time (11%, 68 Votes)
- Angela and Jane - Rizzoli & Isles (8%, 48 Votes)
- Joyce and Buffy - Buffy the Vampire Slayer (7%, 43 Votes)
- Emily and Lorelai - Gilmore Girls (5%, 30 Votes)
- Willie Ray and Brenda - The Closer (3%, 18 Votes)
- Ella and Aria - Pretty Little Liars (3%, 18 Votes)
Total Voters: 349