For this round of our TV Olympics (can you believe we only have 5 more rounds left? ), we’re looking at dad/daughter duos!
This poll is for actual fathers (not father-figures), and since the relationship between dad and daughter is a key part of the poll, they need to have appeared in a number of episodes together, and infant daughters are excluded. If you know of any duos you believe should be in the poll, leave their names and the show in a comment!
Poll will be open for one week, and you can choose up to 3 of your favorite dad/daughter duos. Remember to keep checking the main event page for all the current polls and results!
What's your favorite dad/daughter duo? (Choose up to 3!)
- Castle and Alexis - Castle (41%, 205 Votes)
- Eli and Ziva - NCIS (12%, 59 Votes)
- Max and Temperance - Bones (10%, 48 Votes)
- Danny and Grace - Hawaii Five-O (7%, 34 Votes)
- Keith and Veronica - Veronica Mars (7%, 33 Votes)
- Carter and Zoe - Eureka (6%, 31 Votes)
- George and Tessa - Suburgatory (5%, 25 Votes)
- Jay and Claire - Modern Family (3%, 14 Votes)
- Phil and Haley - Modern Family (3%, 14 Votes)
- Frank and Laverne - Laverne & Shirley (2%, 12 Votes)
- Casey and Alex - Chuck (2%, 11 Votes)
- Walt and Cady - Longmire (2%, 8 Votes)
- Jack and Sydney - Alias (2%, 8 Votes)
- Andrew and Juliet - Ringer (1%, 4 Votes)
- Will and Joan - Joan of Arcadia (1%, 4 Votes)
- Silas and Michelle - Kings (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 278