It’s that time of year, when TV fans wait with bated breath to see if their favorite shows will be back next year or will suffer the horrors of cancellation!
But if you had the opportunity and could save one show, which one would it be? For the purposes of this poll, I used TV By the Numbers Renew/Cancel Index. Every live-action scripted broadcast show that they rate as on the bubble or lower, and has not yet been officially canceled or renewed, I included in the poll below.
The site will update their predictions on Tuesday, so I had to base this on last week’s results. Also, if a show is canceled or renewed while this poll is active, I will remove the option for that show. Since you can choose up to 5 shows to save in the poll, you can vote for one on every network or mix it up!
The winner of last week’s poll were the sisters of Charmed! Second place went to Buffy and Dawn (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), followed by a tie for third place between Mary, Edith, and Sybil (Downton Abbey) and Abby and Jenny (Sleepy Hollow). Fifth place was a tie between Beth and Maggie (The Walking Dead) and Mary, Lucy, and Ruthie (7th Heaven).
This poll will be open for one week, and you can choose up to 5 of your favorite TV shows. Be sure to spread the word so your favorites will win!
Without further ado, here’s the poll for this week’s Monday Madness! Voting ends around 12AM March 24th.
Which 2013-2014 broadcast show would you save? (Choose up to 5!)
- Beauty and the Beast (The CW) (30%, 1,597 Votes)
- Almost Human (Fox) (12%, 612 Votes)
- Community (NBC) (11%, 595 Votes)
- Hannibal (NBC) (7%, 380 Votes)
- Star-Crossed (The CW) (5%, 250 Votes)
- The Tomorrow People (The CW) (4%, 235 Votes)
- Once Upon a Time in Wonderland (ABC) (4%, 190 Votes)
- The Mentalist (CBS) (3%, 178 Votes)
- Dracula (NBC) (3%, 171 Votes)
- The Crazy Ones (CBS) (3%, 140 Votes)
- Enlisted (Fox) (3%, 138 Votes)
- Revolution (NBC) (2%, 126 Votes)
- Intelligence (CBS) (2%, 123 Votes)
- The Neighbors (ABC) (2%, 104 Votes)
- The Carrie Diaries (The CW) (2%, 83 Votes)
- Parenthood (NBC) (2%, 82 Votes)
- Nashville (ABC) (1%, 77 Votes)
- Trophy Wife (ABC) (1%, 51 Votes)
- Super Fun Night (ABC) (1%, 42 Votes)
- Mind Games (ABC) (0%, 24 Votes)
- Rake (Fox) (0%, 18 Votes)
- Betrayal (ABC) (0%, 17 Votes)
- Mixology (ABC) (0%, 16 Votes)
- Dads (Fox) (0%, 16 Votes)
- Hostages (CBS) (0%, 11 Votes)
Total Voters: 2,957