Round two of TV Breakroom’s Olympic mini-poll event features married couples in live-action, scripted shows! Some of these were married when their shows began, others found their way to each other throughout the show. (With Once Upon a Time’s Prince Charming and Snow White, it was a little of both!)
If you haven’t already voted on Cutest Couple Names, you still have 6 days left! And keep up with all the polls and results on our main event page.
Like all the other polls in this event, this poll will be open for one week. You can vote for up to 3 married couples, and the top 3 will be awarded medals toward their shows’ totals!
Who is your favorite married couple? (Choose up to 3!)
- John and Mary Winchester - Supernatural (35%, 496 Votes)
- Snow and Charming - Once Upon a Time (11%, 159 Votes)
- Angela and Hodgins - Bones (10%, 137 Votes)
- Peter and Elizabeth Burke - White Collar (9%, 131 Votes)
- Marshall and Lily - How I Met Your Mother (9%, 123 Votes)
- Zoe and Wash - Firefly (7%, 92 Votes)
- Chuck and Sarah - Chuck (5%, 75 Votes)
- Devon "Awesome" and Ellie - Chuck (3%, 48 Votes)
- Cliff and Clair Huxtable - The Cosby Show (3%, 42 Votes)
- Jim and Pam - The Office (2%, 26 Votes)
- Lucy and Ricky Ricardo - I Love Lucy (2%, 25 Votes)
- Rob and Laura Petrie - The Dick Van Dyke Show (1%, 14 Votes)
- Jonathan and Jennifer Hart - Hart to Hart (1%, 13 Votes)
- Eric and Tami Taylor - Friday Night Lights (1%, 13 Votes)
- Arthur and Joan Campbell - Covert Affairs (1%, 9 Votes)
- Jim and Stephanie Powell - No Ordinary Family (0%, 6 Votes)
Total Voters: 795
One thought on “TV Olympics: Best Married Couple”
Supernatural’s my favorite Tv-show. Mary and John my favorite couple married all the shows. I hope to see a time travel episod with Supernatural all is possible to see the wedding.