Top 10 Favorite TV Couples – Speculative

Top10TVcouplesspec

In a hard-fought battle by fans (only the winner was helped out with actor retweets), two Firefly couples and THREE Once Upon a Time couples made it into the top 10!  And don’t forget, the top 20 couples from this poll will battle against the top 20 couples from realistic shows later on this year!

Here are the winners, chosen by you, the voters:

#10 Wash (Alan Tudyk) and Zoe (Gina Torres) – Firefly

#9 Mal (Nathan Fillion) and Inara (Morena Baccarin) – Firefly

#8 Buffy (Sarah Michelle Gellar) and Spike (James Marsters) – Buffy the Vampire Slayer

#7 Emma (Jennifer Morrison) and Graham (Jamie Dornan) – Once Upon a Time

#6 Elena (Nina Dobrev) and Damon (Ian Somerhalder) – The Vampire Diaries

#5 Arthur (Bradley James) and Gwen (Angel Coulby) – Merlin

#4 The Doctor (David Tennant) and Rose (Billie Piper) – Doctor Who

#3 Snow (Ginnifer Goodwin) and Charming (Josh Dallas) – Once Upon a Time

#2 Rumpelstiltskin (Robert Carlyle) and Belle (Emilie de Ravin) – Once Upon a Time

#1 John (Matt Cohen and Jeffery Dean Morgan) and Mary (Amy Gumenick and Samantha Smith) Winchester – Supernatural!

• Facebook
  • Google Bookmarks
  • Technorati
  • RSS

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

9 Responses to Top 10 Favorite TV Couples – Speculative

1. Viviane Jost says:

I ‘m so happy young Mary and young John win, I know it was about Mary and John but my preference go to the youngs, Amy Gumenick and Matt Cohen RT several times, few others actors.

• Viviane Jost says:

few others actors too it help a lot, sorry for the second post I couldn’t edit my first post.

2. Restless says:

Yay John & Mary! Amy Gumenick & Matt Cohen (and okay, yes, Jeffery Dean Morgan & Samantha Smith) are fantastic. 😀 They deserve all the awards hehe.

3. ela says:

9/10 of my favorite couples. 😀 I’m glad young!Mary and young!John won, though, because maybe it’ll suggest to the writers that they need to return…

4. Cami Ramsey says:

Personally,I get upset when I see “helped by actor retweets” . If it wasn’t for that, a lot of us wouldn’t know about these contests in the first place.

• Katie Hart says:

I think actor retweets are amazing for getting the word out about a poll! This poll was simply unusual in that only one couple received them. Also, I got a lot of comments (on this site and twitter) about the winning couple not being in the show much, and I thought adding the explanation might calm down other fandoms and encourage them to do more to reach actors in future polls.

• MimiSard says:

I think it says something about how much they appreciate the fan support, and they might be willing to go back on the show, if a script comes up that lets them.

As a SPN fan, I would love to see Matt and Amy back as John and Mary for an episode.

5. Katie Hart says:

For Supernatural fans: Sign this petition to bring back Matt Cohen and Amy Gumenick for season 8!

6. […] Dean Morgan) and Mary (Amy Gumenick and Samantha Smith) Winchester – Supernatural! Fuente: http://tvbreakroom.com/top-10-favorite-tv-couples-speculative/ Compartir:FacebookTwitterTumblrRedditLinkedInMe gusta:Me gustaSé el primero en decir que te gusta […]

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Powered by WordPress | Designed by: suv | Thanks to toyota suv, infiniti suv and lexus suv